Monday, February 26, 2007

About Me

I'm Alex Bacon; I attend University High School as a Junior. I've been a military brat my entire life plus 9 months. I have a wonderful family led by my father. He's been in the military for twenty-one years and will be returning to Iraq to serve in the United States Embassy. My mother runs the show at home raising four kids. My older brother [first the worst], Donnie, is twenty-two and lives here in town. [Second the best] Then in 1989 our family was both cursed and blessed with the creation of me. We remained a family of four for 15 years until we had two new additons of Austin and Jessica, now 12 and 10 years old respectively. God led the way to the new family of six. The new entire family has been official for nearly two years now and we're currently residing in Tucson, Arizona.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site Alex

Anonymous said...

Do you have a date for prom?